Friday 1 April 2011

Her Murdered Soul

I came accross this music video sung by a child.... from the moment the girl steps out of the car and begins to walk, tears well in my eyes and roll down my face.  Why?  Because in this child I saw the innocence of my child who's very soul was ripped away from her.  Stolen by a monster her raped and tortured her  from the age of 21 months to 8 yrs., threatening to cut us both up with a chainsaw if she ever told..... there is so much more to this story, and in time it will come.

She has suffered her whole life.  I lost her to drugs at the age of 12 and have never had a true moment of peace since finding out 12 years ago what happened to her. 

To my daughter... I love you so much!!!  Please get well and please come back to me and your baby.....

http://www.youtube.com/user/RhemaMarvanne?v=DDDlxmsciqY&feature=pyv&ad=6024811210&kw=amazing%20grace

No comments:

Post a Comment