Thursday 7 April 2011

Don't Give Up!

I have never been a particularly religious person and this isn't about what your beliefs are.  It is all about having faith.... whether you are spiritual, whether your spirituality takes a different form than believing in God, whatever your beliefs, believe that you are loved.

I know that sometimes it doesn't feel that way.  Sometimes some of us feel so bad that we think there isn't a soul in the world who cares about us.  How can that possibly be true?  I don't have many people in my life, and sometimes I feel that the people who are, would be happier without me.  I ask that when you feel that way, don't hang onto that feeling, and revisit that thought when you are having a better day.  If you do you will realize that those who love you would be lost without you....

Keep the Faith!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-G8IfjPAII

No comments:

Post a Comment