Thursday 31 March 2011

What an Amazing Person & an Amazing Inspiration!

Wow, I just found this video on my wall at Facebook..... Now if that doesn't say it all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE

Life is hard, but I have always stopped to recognize that there are people with much worse problems than I. 

I raised my daughter to understand that despite the fact that we were poor and didn't even have food at times, that her dad was gone, and we were alone.... that we must stop an appreciate that we have our health, and our good looks.  I still stop to reflect on how much I have to be grateful for.... it is what makes me strong.

1 comment:

  1. Not to say that I don't have my moments of weakeness though.... I try to be upbeat, but it isn't always the case.

    The important thing is when we hit those low moments that we find a way to pick ourselves back up and dust of the dirt and carry on.

    TOUGH, BUT DOABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete